Set up priorities!!! Create a list.
Not everything is urgent. But if you start thinking so you will drive yourself crazy trying to complete every item on your to do list. Set up a ranking system of priority.
- What is a true emergency?
- What needs to be done immediately?
- What can wait till tomorrow?
- What can wait till next week?
- What is something I want to get done but really do not need to get done?
- What can I delegate?
Write your list down. Scratch out the items off your list as they get completed. You will feel better about having accomplish the real priorities and you may even have time to get a heads up on tomorrow's priority list.
At night you can take a look at your list and see how much you truly accomplished during your day. You will sleep better and feel much less stressed out about the things that did not get done.