- Recent research indicates having a healthy heart and lungs may be one of the most important factors for middle school students to make good grades in math and reading. To improve academic performance, the authors urge schools to re-examine policies that limit students’ involvement in physical education classes
- Previous studies have shown that children who exercised regularly nearly doubled their reading scores. Thirty minutes on a treadmill allowed students to solve problems up to 10 percent more effectively
- Aerobic and resistance training have been found to be equally important for maintaining brain and cognitive health. Aerobic fitness can improve your ability to coordinate multiple tasks, and your ability to stay on task for extended periods, while resistance training appears to improve your ability to focus amid distractions. Overall, exercise tends to improve the ability of different parts of your brain to work together
- Intermittent bouts of exercise, i.e. high-intensity interval training, is an ideal form of exercise for children, as well as adults.
- So workout your brain along your body. How can you lose: you will feel better, look better and think better!!!
Chipotle Style Burrito Bowl
3 years ago