REASONS TO GO OUTSIDE
1. Reduce stress with a walk through a park. Nature… the best stress reliever
2. You burn much more calories walking outdoors than sitting indoors watching TV
3. Working out in the sunshine and fresh air boosts your “happy hormones” level
4. Great way to spend some quality family time. Hiking, biking, swiming or just playing games in the back yard
5. Boosts your level of vitamin D by soaking up the rays. Beat that ugly cabin fever.
6. Increase your energy level. The more energy you spend, the more you will reap.
7. Have fun!!!